Privacy And Policy
When you use Abu Dhabi Fishermen CooperativeSociety or its Services, you trust us with your information. This PrivacyPolicy is meant to help you understand what data we collect, why we collect it,what we do with it, and how we disclose, transfer and store it. This isimportant; we hope you will take time to read it carefully. And remember, youcan find controls to manage your information at My Account.
- References to the“ Terms” and/or “Agreement,” mean this, these Terms & Conditions as set forth herein.
- References to “us”, “we”, “our” and/or “the company” mean Abu Dhabi Fishermen Cooperative Society.
- References to “you”, “customers” and/or “users” mean the User of the Website.
- References to the “Site” mean the Websites bearing the URLs www.Abu Dhabi Fishermen Cooperative Society, and our apps (Android and IOS Apps).
- Reference “EP” means a privation of Abu Dhabi Fishermen Cooperative Society Portal.
- Abu Dhabi Fishermen Cooperative Society Portal will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- Abu Dhabi Fishermen Cooperative Society Portal takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (Abu Dhabi Fishermen Cooperative Society ) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
You Agree to
Information we collect
- Your privacy is important to us; we only collect information that is necessary to provide you our services, enhance your shopping experience, and to protect your account. We may collect the following information:
- Information, you provide by filling in forms on our site, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, email address, gender, date and/or year of birth, country, language, profile picture, and user preferences.
- In connection with any transaction and payment on the sites, we may collect information, including but not limited to, billing and delivery information.
- Any information you provide, or we may collect from you when you report a problem.
- Record of correspondence when you contact us by, including but not limited to, emails, phone call, or social media.
- When you download or use our mobile application, we may have accessed few details that are displayed to you separately at the time of download.
- We may collect details about your computer, including but not limited to your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your general internet usage.
How we use information we collect
We respect your privacy. Any personalinformation that we collect about you will be used and disclosed by us so thatwe can provide you with the services that you have requested, or otherwise toenable us to carry out our business as suppliers of goods, such as:
- Provide our services.
- Respond to your inquiries.
- Customize users' experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates.
- Handle orders, delivery and payments.
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you.
- Update our records and maintain any online account you may have with us.
- Enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
- Each time we use your personal information for advertising purposes such as promotions, surveys and newsletter, we will give you the opportunity to decline to receive any further information from us.
Disclosing your Personal Information
Information about our customers is an importantpart of our business. We share your Information only as described below:
All information contained by Abu DhabiFishermen Cooperative Society is treated as strictly confidential and Abu DhabiFishermen Cooperative Society does not and will not disclose or share suchconfidential information to with any external organization;The users ‘privacy is very important to us. Wedo not and shall not at any point in time, either sell or rent users’ personalinformation to third parties without users ‘explicit consent.
We may be required from time to time to discloseusers’ personal information to governmental or law enforcing agencies or ourregulators, but we will only do so under proper authority;Abu Dhabi Fishermen Cooperative Society alsoreserves the right to make use of the personal information in any investigationor judicial process relating to fraud on account of such transactions duringthe period Abu Dhabi Fishermen Cooperative Society retains such information;We may also disclose personal information toenforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or any other contentviolates other’s rights, or protects anyone’s rights, property or safety.
We may also share personal information withcorporate affiliates who help detect or prevent potentially illegal acts andprovide joint services (our corporate affiliates will market only to users whoask them to) Service providers who help with our business operations. Youunderstand that it is important that such businesses have access to therelevant Information to perform their functions. We will ensure that thesebusinesses do not use your Information for other purposes.
in the event that we or substantially all of ourassets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferredassets.
Storage of Information:
All credit/debit cards details and personallyidentifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased toany third parties.
Security of Information:
We are committed to maintaining theconfidentiality of the information that you provide us, and we will take allreasonable precautions and necessary measures to protect your personalinformation. Our electronic information systems are password protected toprevent unauthorized access. We have adopted security measures in an effort toprotect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration while it is underour control. Our staff are trained and required to protect the privacy of yourpersonal information.
In order to maintain this protection, we cautionyou not to provide your password to anyone. We recommend that, if you shareyour computer with other people, you close your browser window when yoursession is completed. Signing off will protect your information if you share acomputer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
If you believe that your password has beenmisused, please notify us immediately.
Correction/Removal of Your Information
If your name, e-mail, telephone number or otherPersonal Information changes, you may update, correct or omit the relevantinformation by going to your profile under “My Account”. If you request us todo so, we will amend any personal information which is inaccurate, incompleteor out of date. You may directly contact us or send an email at Abu DhabiFishermen Cooperative. In addition, if you no longer wish to receivecommunications from us you may opt-out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Children and Privacy
Third Party Advertisers and External Links
We maintain relationships with third partyaffiliates; thus we may feature links to other websites. Although we do not andcannot control the activities of the third parties that operate such websites,you can be sure that we will stop doing business with any affiliate thatengages in abusive practices, including, for example, spam, trademarkinfringement, or unlawful activities. Abu Dhabi Fishermen Cooperative Societyis not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any other websitesbesides its own.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
In no event will Abu Dhabi Fishermen CooperativeSociety or its parent, affiliates, licensees or any party involved in creating,producing or delivering the site or its products or services be liable in anymanner whatsoever for any incidental, consequential, indirect, special orpunitive damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use the site,or in connection with any failure or performance, error, omission,interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus orline or system failure (including loss of profits, loss of business or data,business interruption, and damages that result from inaccuracy of theinformation or inconvenience, delay, or loss of the use of the site). Theforegoing limitations apply whether the alleged liability is based on contract,tort, negligence, strict liability or any other basis, even if Abu DhabiFishermen Cooperative Society or its affiliates or any other party has beenadvised of the possibility of such damages.
It is a pleasure to hear from our valuedcustomers. In case you would like to get in touch with us and provide feedback,please feel free to contact our customer care team via email: Abu DhabiFishermen Cooperative email@example.com